.....
hai!
it's been months
hohoho
somehow i suddenly feels like wanting to post something
well
life's been good maybe
hahaha
living in somewhere new with new people does surely feels different
well
right now i just feel like i don't belong anywhere
like nobody ever feels my existence
and
sometimes i still miss you though.
well
i just can't describe my feelings right now
hmmmm
but i'll try to tell myself i'm okay
so
goodbye!
Sep 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi,
ReplyDeleteSorry for reviving this blog post after more than 10 years. Today, I was browsing the internet for my surname, and this post came up. I thought my surname was pretty rare, and in my whole life, I've never seen anyone else using it other than my sister. It was a pleasant surprise to find this post. I hope you have a good life out there. Trying to get accustomed to a new environment is hard, but with time, you can do it. Bless you!